Policy of corporate social responsibility
We adhere to the principles of corporate social responsibility (CSR) by acting in accordance with the BSCI standards:
- KLGS recognizes social responsibility as an indispensable factor for its operation and development, and continuous improvement as a key element of management.
- Honesty is the guiding principle in contact with the Customers, necessary in achieving the success and stability of the Company.
- Respect and personal dignity are the main values that the Company has in relation to the employees.
- The Company cares for the rights of employees, improves their skills, ensures equal chances of development and conducts a fair remuneration policy.
- KLGS protects the health of its employees by taking all possible actions to eliminate hazards in the work environment and reduce occupational risk.
- Mutual trust is the value on which KLGS bases its cooperation with suppliers.
- KLGS is aware of the responsibility for the natural environment. It actively informs and motivates employees, optimizes the use of raw materials and conducts proper waste management.
- KLGS makes every effort to enjoy the best reputation in the eyes of the local community.
- KLGS contributes to counteracting unemployment, employs people with disabilities, supports science and culture. The Company is sensitive to the needs of sick people and children requiring special care.
- KLGS strives to disseminate the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility, and by choosing as business partners the companies that share its values believes that it will contribute to socially just changes.